Imagine having everything you need in one home!
10883 E LA JUNTA Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
$659,900, | 2 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 3127 Sq.Ft
What You Need To Know
Property Stories are our way of immersing you into the extraordinary lifestyle that awaits in this private, secluded and spacious home. While viewing pictures and details of homes online can be entertaining, there's nothing quite like seeing your future home in person.
We know you'll want to schedule a private showing.
Why We Love It
1. Location! Welcome to 10883 E La Junta Road, Scottsdale, AZ. This 3127 square feet Tusayan at Troon Village home for sale features an open concept floor plan with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, private office, den, fireplace, and a 2-car garage is located in prestigious gated golf community in North Scottsdale. AZ. Voted one of the most livable cities in the country, Scottsdale has won multiple awards for being a highly livable city, and for good reason. 10883 E La Junta Road, Scottsdale, AZ is nestled in a quiet, charming and beautiful cul-de-sac with surrounding desert and mountain views. Approximately seven miles from Loop 101, this home is ideally positioned to enjoy the proximity to freeways yet retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently close to top rated restaurants, hiking, shopping, and premier Cave Creek Unified School District, which includes an elementary school, middle school, and high school.
This single-family residential golf community in North Scottsdale at Troon Village has approximately 1,300 home sites on subdivisions made up of town homes, semi-custom, and custom homes. This Tusayan at Troon Village home has everything you are looking for including a gorgeous sparkling community pool and BBQ with spectacular valley views. 10883 E La Junta Road in Tusayan at Troon Village is beautifully designed to take in the sunny skies and mountain views, while preserving the natural beauty of Arizona. The area has slightly cooler temperatures and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains which lends to the serene atmosphere as you enter the well maintained gated community.
2. The Grand Entry at 10883 E La Junta Road - The front door opens up to a foyer with a space for a convenient little hall table for a ceramic dish to catch those extra pieces of mails and keys. As you walk in you immediately notice the bright, airy, thoughtfully designed open floor plan. This area leads to just about every other space in the home: To the left, double doors allow you to hide the clutter of your home office, two steps down you'll be standing in the open foyer, the main level powder room is down the hall to the right, next to the powder room is the entry to the den which leads to the second bedroom and full bath.
3. The Great Room - This room features large windows across the back, a corner fireplace, and recessed lighting throughout that gives this home a bright, elegant feel. The large windows and sliding glass doors bring in light and provide gorgeous views of the backyard. The spacious living room extends to the gourmet kitchen and dining room. A breakfast bar and change in flooring are the only things separating this entertainer's living space and kitchen. Highlights of the gourmet eat-in kitchen are granite counter tops, striking black appliances, an extensive center island with bar sitting area, ample storage space, walk-in pantry, titled floors, recessed lights, and beautiful honey stained cabinetry. This space at 10883 E La Junta Road, Scottsdale is open concept living at its best!
4. Beds & Baths - Two true bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a powder room are a combination that isn't readily available in this price range. The luxurious master suite brings a spa like essence. Overlooking the mountains, the master offers a large retreat with a relaxing sitting space, enormous walk-in closet, high ceilings, and spacious en-suite master bath with dual lighted vanities, gorgeous walk-in shower, and separate soaking tub. There is a beautiful second bedroom for family and guests with a spacious en-suite bathroom. There is also a private home office and large laundry room with ample storage space. This house truly has it all!
5. Spacious Backyard and Landscaped Patio - The gorgeous, tiled patio is a must-see. Perfect for relaxing or entertaining. The shadowed patio offers multiple sitting areas to relax in the shade or sun. Enjoy desert and mountain views on a sunny afternoon, or watch the sunset on a cool evening at Tusayan at Troon Village.
This Home Has it All - This home has everything you have come to expect in upscale housing. You will notice designer touches and subtle attention to detail around every corner. This home's gorgeous architecture is surrounded by stone accents and mountain views, all set behind a manicured landscape with beautiful native vegetation.
6. Troon Country Club - Troon Village is home to Troon Country Club, one of Arizona’s top-rated golf clubs. Memberships are available to the community, offering an 18-hole course, tennis complex, pool, indoor and outdoor dining, and a fitness center. Troon Country Club has been named one of the top 100 golf courses in the country! Play a round of golf surrounded by breathtaking scenery, have a meal at the clubhouse, or a massage at the spa after work. Troon Country Club is a relaxing getaway just around the corner from this home.
⭐️ Lowest Price Home in Troon Village ⭐️ - Troon Village is a sought-after community. At only $659,900, this is the lowest priced home in Tusayan at Troon Village. With all this home has to offer, you won't believe it's priced below market value. The opportunity to purchase a home of this quality for this price is rare!
Details & Features
- 10883 E LA JUNTA Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- 3127 sq ft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Full Baths/1 Half Baths
- Large Lot on a cul-de-sac
- Cave Creek Unified School District
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Open Concept
- Exceptionally low crime rates, an astonishing 65 percent lower than the national average
The Options. We're big fans of the options chosen by these homeowners when the house was built. The list includes some things you might take for granted like a fireplace or recessed lighting and spaces you'll come to love like the Bonus Room/Den. Two and a half bathrooms means you could have two showers running at once; good thing you'll have the extra large hot water tank option keeping you warm.