This annual expo will serve to bring attention to AAREB's mission to create 2 Million Black Homeowners in 5 years (2Mn5) by keeping homeownership as a desirable, affordable and obtainable option for all Americans.
Attendees will engage in stimulating questions and answers
- Learning how buying a home IS within reach
- Questions about how to get ready to buy a home
- Learn how to invest in real estate
- Understanding why NOW is a good time to buy a home
- Find out about available down payment assistance programs
- And, overcoming barriers to homeownership
The event will take place at the Cesar Chavez Library, 3635 W. Baseline Road, Phoenix, AZ 85339
Special guest includes:
- Local Real Estate Professionals
- Mortgage Lenders
- Housing Counselors from HUD/Greater Phoenix Urban League
- Legal & Insurance Experts
- Investment & Tax Planning Counselors
- Community Development Specialists
- Home Buying Assistance Agencies
- And, Exhibitors
These AAREB homeownership advocates will gather together to continue its work to ensure that the American dream of homeownership remains on the forefront for improving the quality of life for those in the communities it serves.
Space is Limited! Registration Required!!
For SPONSORSHIP and additional information, please contact N'Marie Crumbie, President, Arizona Association of Real Estate Brokers (AAREB)